Donate now to join #TeamSAFE this #GivingTuesday 2018
What is #GivingTuesday?
After Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, there is a worldwide push toward generosity - #GivingTuesday. You can make a difference by giving on this Global Day of Giving
Why Should I Give?
The S.A.F.E. Food Pantry has a mission to educate, inspire, and engage the community about the necessity for gluten free and allergy-friendly food and provide that safe food to those in need. We do this by overseeing the dedicated gluten free and allergy friendly shelf space at the Howard County Food Bank and Emergency Food Pantry in Howard County, our partners. Help us to help those in need in our community with your contributions
How Can I Give?
Make a financial donation by:
Become a S.A.F.E. Food Pantry Ambassador & Join #TeamSAFE
How Can I Get Involved?
You can join #TeamSAFE as an ambassador by:
- Spreading the word about #TeamSAFE and our #GivingTuesday campaign
- Like us on social media
- Using our campaign logo for your email signature and personal social media accounts.
- Sharing our important work with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social channels using #TeamSAFE and #GivingTuesday.
- Sending an email sharing your enthusiasm for the S.A.F.E. Food Pantry, #TeamSAFE and #GivingTuesday to your friends, colleagues, and family members.
- Connecting people with our website
- Making a financial donation on or before November 27 to provide gluten free and allergy friendly food to those in need in our community.
- Posting your #UNSelfie pictures and tag the S.A.F.E. Food Pantry social media accounts on November 28 or email to us, so we can post them throughout the day to the organization’s social media accounts.
Sample Social Media Posts